Skip to content
- Member Success – As a chamber it is our goal to help our local businesses and organizations be successful. We strive to offer events and activities that allow our business owners to network, talk about their business and build long lasting relationships within the community. We offer opportunities for professional development and personal growth through monthly events including our Breakfast before Business and our Business After Hours as well as with our lunch and learn events. If you are interested in hosting, be sure to check out our sponsorships page!
- Teacher Appreciation – Each May the chamber along with a committee of volunteers organizes the Annual Educator Appreciation Event that is held for the Johnston School District. We depend on our members to offer donations and sponsorships to host the many educational staff members and recognize them for their hard work. We offer a meal and a night of raffles, as well as recognizing the educators that have completed their journey! If education is important to you and you would like to be involved, reach out to Sam at the chamber!
- Green Days – Every year the Chamber plans and hosts our Annual Johnston Green Days festival that is held in June. It is a full festival with a carnival, parade, business expo, live music and beverage garden. You can stay on top of activities by visiting our site at johnstongreendays.org.
- Golf Outing – Organizes the Annual Golf Outing that is held in September.
- Ambassadors – This committee of volunteers helps connect members with their Chamber. The committee visits member businesses, mentor new businesses, and communicates Chamber events and activities as well as helps with special events.